Please note that, following the Prime Ministerial Decree of March 4, 2020 / 14241, which provides for the suspension of any cultural, religious and sporting event throughout Italy until Friday, April 3 inclusive, the activities of the Società del Quartetto in Sala Verdi, Villa Necchi Campiglio and Casa Verdi are suspended.
The following concerts are therefore suspended:
– Thursday 12 March, Casa Verdi | DUO CANGERO-DUCARIU
– Thursday, March 12, G. Verdi Conservatory | OSCoM
– Saturday, March 14, Villa Necchi Campiglio | FILIPPO GORINI
– Sunday, March 15th, F. Parenti Theatre | LISA MOORE
– Sunday, March 15th, Casa Verdi | SARA CELARDO
– Tuesday, March 17, Liceo Virgilio | QUARTETTO ECHOS
– Saturday, March 21, Villa Necchi Campiglio | GABRIELE CARCANO
– Sunday 22 March – F. Parenti Theatre | TIMO ANDRES
– Tuesday, March 24, Conservatorio G. Verdi | ANGELA HEWITT
– Thursday, March 26, Casa Verdi | QUARTETTO DELLA CORTE
– Sunday, March 29th, F. Parenti Theatre | SIMON GHRAICHY
– Tuesday, March 31, Conservatory | VISION STRING QUARTET
– Thursday, April 2, Casa Verdi | DUO D’AMBROSIO-BONINI
We are preparing a new timetable for its recovery. Otherwise, refunds will be guaranteed at our offices.
Those who have purchased one or more tickets online and wish to obtain a refund are invited to check the Vivaticket “Cancellations and postponements” page daily, search for the concert in alphabetical order of name and fill in the next form.
To enter the “Cancellations and postponements” page of Vivaticket click here: bit.ly/2TjBTzp
We apologize for the discomfort with our subscribers and our audience: the Coronavirus emergency requires a deep sense of collective responsibility with the certainty that, once overcome, it will start again thanks to the culture and the constant work of music diffusion of institutions such as the Quartet Society.
Ilaria Borletti Buitoni